Below is our set at FBC for March 2, 2014. Patch settings below.
The B3 and EP patches below are from the Nord. The synth patches are either from Omnisphere or an audio unit supplied with MainStage (MS).
- Come to The Table: Nord EP1, model 2
- Covenant of Grace: Nord EP1, model 2
- Broken and Beautiful: Basic Dark Pad Wheel, Hollywood Studio String Section, Hybrid Warm String Section
- Jesus Messiah: B3 888000000
- Sherlock….OK…we didn’t really do Sherlock…just checking to see if you’re paying attention!
My rig consists of a Nord Stage 2 and a 13″ Macbook Pro (early 2013 refurb) running MainStage 2.2 (without Logic) and Spectrasonics Omnisphere as an audio unit plug-in. The Nord is connected to MainStage over USB2. For audio output, I don’t use an external audio interface – I run the Mac audio output directly into a Behringer 16-channel sub mixer using a 1/8″ stereo to 1/4″ cable. And lest I forget, I use an iPad 3 running NextPage and an iKlip 2.