Here was our Palm Sunday Set at FBC. In the screenshot is a sneak preview of NextPage’s new performance metronome, which will be available in version 1.9, and now in review with Apple. I experimented with a bit of delay on the Wurlitzer patch for Hosanna (Hill Song United Version), and it worked out pretty well. If you’d like the precise settings I used on my Nord, just contact me – I’m happy to share. Patch settings below.
BTW….we are relaunching the web site Real Soon Now. This may be the last Sunday Set List with the old look!
My rig consists of a Nord Stage 2 and a Macbook Pro (2008 edition) running MainStage and Spectrasonics Omnisphere as an audio unit plug-in. The B3 and EP patches below are from the Nord. The synth patches are either from Omnisphere or an audio unit supplied with MainStage (MS).
- All The Earth: B3 888000022
- Hosanna A072: Nord Stage 2 EP1, dynamics model 1
- We Fall Down: Nord Stage 2 EP1, dynamics model 1
- Hosanna (Hill Song United): Nord Stage 2 EP 1, dynamics model 4 with delay effect.
- Revelation Song: Purity, Format Choir, Thunder from ESX24, DarkPad 02 from ES2 (MainStage)