Below is our set at FBC for last Sunday. I’ve replaced my 2008 vintage 17″ MacBook Pro, affectionately known as “the aircraft carrier”, with a 2013 13″ Macbook Pro refurb. It worked flawlessly today after I discovered it was necessary to flag MainStage to run in 64-bit mode. But that’s a story for another day…
Be sure to check out other Sunday Set Lists from around the country this week at The Worship Community.
Patch settings below.
The B3 and EP patches below are from the Nord. The synth patches are either from Omnisphere or an audio unit supplied with MainStage (MS).
- Happy Day: Big Pad MW, Soft Pad 1, Solina String from EXS24
- Your Name is Holy: B3 888000001
- Savior: Nord EP 1, model 2.
- Cornerstone: Nord EP 1, model 2 with Basic Dark Pad Wheel and Strings on Air from Omnisphere
- Strong God: Nord EP1, model 2 with Basic Dark Pad Wheel from Omnisphere
My rig consists of a Nord Stage 2 and a 13″ Macbook Pro (early 2013 refurb) running MainStage 2.2 (without Logic) and Spectrasonics Omnisphere as an audio unit plug-in. The Nord is connected to MainStage over USB2. For audio output, I don’t use an external audio interface – I run the Mac audio output directly into a Behringer 16-channel sub mixer using a 1/8″ stereo to 1/4″ cable. And lest I forget, I use an iPad 3 running NextPage and an iKlip 2.