Below is our set at FBC for last Sunday. Patch settings below.
The B3 and EP patches below are from the Nord. The synth patches are either from Omnisphere or an audio unit supplied with MainStage (MS).
- You You Are God: Basic Dark Pad Wheel with Ubersolina Epic Richness from Omnisphere
- God is Great: B3 888000001
- Your Love is Deep:Nord EP 1, model 2.
- Strong God: Nord EP1, model 2 with Blue Carpet from ESX24
- You Are God Alone: Nord EP 1, model 2 with Basic Dark Pad Wheel from Omnisphere
My rig consists of a Nord Stage 2 and a 13″ Macbook Pro (early 2013 refurb) running MainStage 2.2 (without Logic) and Spectrasonics Omnisphere as an audio unit plug-in. The Nord is connected to MainStage over USB2. For audio output, I don’t use an external audio interface – I run the Mac audio output directly into a Behringer 16-channel sub mixer using a 1/8″ stereo to 1/4″ cable. And lest I forget, I use an iPad 3 running NextPage and an iKlip 2.